Thursday, February 2, 2017

Juliet turns One

Our little baby Juliet turned one! I can't even believe it! Time goes by way too fast. We are loving this new phase that she is in right now. She is so curious, exploring, and interacting so much more! She really enjoys hiding and playing peek-a-boo and being chased. We love her little giggle and her toothy smile!
We threw Juliet a birthday party the Saturday before her birthday with a few family members. It was a ton of fun! She enjoys being the center of attention and I love to sit back and watch her.

My sister T is a master baker so I asked for her assistance and support as I made Juliet's cake and cupcakes for her party! With our team work they turned out pretty great!

I found this cute little iron on shop on Etsy so I made this onesie for Jules

This is Juliet as a 1 year old posing with her 1 day old self! So adorable! And you see what I mean about her smile right?! She is perfect!

This is our new place. We love it! It is so homey!

Juliet's smash cake

This little girl is becoming more and more like a toddler every day and as much as I love it, it breaks my heart a little! She wants to be so independent. I love my Juliet!

No comments:

Post a Comment