Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Festivities!

Because we spent Christmas with Jake's family we were able to spend New Years with mine. It worked out perfectly. We had a lot of fun eating yummy food, playing games, watching movies, and just spending time together. We also were able to attend the US Olympic Speed Skating team trials. It was so awesome to watch that. It is my favorite Olympic sport to watch.  Jake and I attempted to fix my sewing machine as well... but that didn't work. We ended the fun winter holiday break by going to the BYU women's basketball game and to dinner with my family. 


Our Happy New Year Picture


This movie is called "The Saratov Approach" and it is a true story about 2 LDS missionaries who were abducted in Russia. It was such an incredible film to watch. I cried through a lot of it. These young men were so brave. I felt the spirit throughout the entire movie. I recommend this movie to everyone.


Playing "Disney Headbands" with T, mom, and Jake (Jake did not want to be in the picture, and he wouldn't even wear the ears....LAME!).


At the US Olympic Team Speed Skating Trials. 


This is Shani Davis. He won the men's 1500m and hold's the world record. He waved at us!


This is T, J, H, and us (along with B, mom, and dad) at the BYU women's basketball game. They won in overtime. Very intense game!

No comments:

Post a Comment