Monday, November 14, 2016

Halloween

This Halloween we kept it simple (or in other words, lame). Juliet doesn't really care, and I just didn't want to put in the effort of making a cute Halloween costume this year. I found an awesome Gryffindor shirt - cape included at the store, and so that inspired me to buy character shirts. Juliet was a pink batman and Jake had a darth vader shirt. It was cute! We went to our church chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat. Juliet helped me hand out candy. Then we got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa W. We got to spend some time with them and cousins M and S. We went to the zoo and ate yummy food! On actual Halloween day, we fed the missionaries and a "trick-or-treater" brought us treats! It was a delightful surprise!

I think she likes her costume!



Trix on the floor with your cousin are better than trix in a bowl

At the zoo!

R2D2, Minnie Mouse, Batman

Grandma and Grandpa Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment