Thursday, May 19, 2016

Blessing Day

Juliet was blessed on May 1st by her daddy. It was such a great day surrounded by family and friends. After the blessing we headed back to the apartment for some muffins and yogurt. The best part was the cake that Auntie T made. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious! (I may or may not have had 3 pieces that day....) I loved having all of our family around! Juliet also got to meet her Great Grandma B. I loved introducing them! All in all, it was a great time.


Juliet meeting GGB. Soooo happy!

The best shot of her blessing dress (from Grandma W)

Forever family!!

Grandpa and Grandma W flew in for 24 for the occasion. So grateful. Love spending time with them.

GGB and Juliet. I love this!

Grandpa R and Grandma L

4 Generations 

The Vs! We love them!

Juliet's family

The scrumptious cake!!!!

My sweet baby girl.

What a blessing it is to have the gospel of Jesus Christ and a righteous Priesthood holder in my life. I am so grateful for the life Heavenly Father has blessed me with. Happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment