Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Las Vegas

Juliet and I flew down to Vegas to spend time with our family there! It was her first airplane ride and she did wonderfully! She is such a good little travel buddy! I can't complain! We spent so much time with cousins and enjoyed every second of it. We also ate at our favorite pizza place (sorry Jake!) called Metro! My tummy is growling thinking about it! It is a must every time we go to Vegas. Juliet will learn! Sure do love our family!
Cousin L taking a nap on my lap! I was dying at his cuteness! 

Cousin B holding Juliet in her swaddle (Burrito Baby)

Big cousin B - the oldest of the cousins and such a good helper with the babies! Love her so much!

Grandma and Grandpa W. Juliet does love them we just took the bottle out of her mouth so we could snap a picture before Grandpa left for the night.

Twinsies! Juliet and her cousin E are two months apart! So fun! Can you see the family resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment