Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tennis

We have picked up tennis and have been taking lessons this week! We are having a blast. It has been cool to see how much we have improved in the two weeks that we have been taking the lessons. Jake and I played doubles last weekend, and got crushed, but we still had a fun time! We are excited to learn more and play tennis as much as possible!


Our instructor starts every lesson by telling us about the tennis matches that have been going on over the past week. It is cool to see how much passion that he has for the game. 


Today we learned how to serve and I can serve it inside the box about 50% of the time. Jake is better than I am, but that is to be expected! I can do a backhand pretty good, when I don't miss the ball that is..... haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment