Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thanksgiving

I know that thanksgiving has been past for quite a while, but life has been crazy! We had a great thanksgiving with my family. They came to California to see us and spend some time here. It was a lot of fun! We played games, watched a movie, went to see thw giant sequioas, and saw BYU play. Not to mention, a delicious thanksgiving dinner with Jake's brother's family. We had a great time. We are grateful for the time of year when we can focus on all our blessings.

It was really fun to go to a BYU game with my family. I got way into the game and Jake wasn't annoyed with all my questions!

I think J had way too much fun at the Calaveras state park. He kept referring to himself as a spider monkey! B had a good time too! 

All my boys! Dad, J, B, and Jake! I am so glad that everyone was able to come and spend time with us for the holidays.


Walking through the streets of Berkeley! J is such a ham!

I love this man! 

Giant Sequoias! 30 ft. In diameter! I wanted to take a picture and Jake said that it had to be with the biggest tree! It was amazing. I love all the intricate details in all of God's creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment