Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese

A few days ago my little brother turned 18 years old! I can't even believe it! B wanted to have his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. We all got together and had a fantastic time! Who knew that a bunch of adults could have such a good time at a kids place? But we did! Our hostess did such a great job at making B feel celebrated and just like everyone else. B was the birthday kid that participated the most! It was great! We love spending time with B and our family!

B playing air guitar


B with Chuck E. Cheese


The Birthday set up! (sorry it is blurry...)


T and B


With the birthday sticker and crown. I am SHOCKED that he wore them for the entire time!


J, B, and I. I love this picture!


B's Birthday cake. There were crushed Oreos on the outside. YUM!


They did such a great job at throwing B a fabulous birthday party and making him feel special. We all had a great time! And now my little bro is 18 years old! CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment